|Motherboard series||Intel series, CVN series|
|CPU support||Support Intel LGA1200 interface Comet Lake-S series processors (TDP: 125W)|
|Memory support||Provides 4 memory module slots, single memory supports up to 32GB capacity, total memory capacity up to 128G, supports XMP memory, supports dual-channel DDR4-4000(OC)/3800(OC)/3600(OC)/3400(OC) )/3200(OC)/3000(OC)/2800(OC)/2666/2400/2133MHz specification memory, warm reminder: memory overclocking frequency also depends on the matching CPU and memory itself overclocking performance!|
|Graphics card support||1 PCI Express 3.0 x16 slot, 1 PCI Express 3.0 x4 slot|
|Storage interface||The motherboard provides 6 SATA3.0 6Gb/s hard disk interfaces, supports RAID0, 1, 5, 10|
|Extension ports||IO: 1 PS2 mouse/keyboard universal port, 4 USB2.0 ports, 1 HDMI port, 1 DP port, 2 USB3.2 Gen2 ports (1xType-A+1xType-C), 2 USB3.2 Gen1 Type-A interface, 1 gigabit network interface, 1 set of 6-hole eight-channel audio interface. Onboard: 1 USB2.0 extension pin, 1 USB3.2 Gen1 Type-A extension pin, 1 COM pin, 2 CPU fan sockets, 3 system fan sockets, 3 5V 3-pin RGB Pins, two 12V 4-pin RGB pins|
|Expansion slot||3 PCI Express 3.0×1 slots, 1 PCI Express 3.0×16 slot, 1 PCI Express3.0 x4 slot, 1 CNVI WiFi/BT module slot, 2 M.2 slots (the silkscreen is “NGFF “The M.2 slot supports PCI-e x4 NVME SSD and Intel OPTANE technology; the M.2 slot with “NGFF1” silkscreen supports PCI-e x4 NVME SSD. Both M.2 slots support 2242 2260/2280 specification SSD, data transfer rate up to 32Gb/s.)|
|System BIOS||128M UEFI, support multiple languages|
|Power management||Support S3, S4, support PS2 mouse/keyboard wake-up, network S5 wake-up, support scheduled boot, call boot|
|Hardware monitoring||Controllable CPU fan speed, CPU temperature monitoring, System temperature monitoring, and each group voltage monitoring|
|Onboard network card||RTL8111H Gigabit|
|Onboard sound card||ALC892 8-channel|
|Motherboard specifications||305 x 244mm ATX|
1. All the above pictures are for reference only, please refer to the actual product. The content will vary according to different countries and regions. We sincerely recommend that you check with your local distributor or retailer to confirm the specifications of the products currently sold.
2. The color of the product may be different from the actual product due to the light error of the photo or the screen setting. We will try our best to provide correct and complete data to the web page, and reserve the right to correct and modify the information on the page without notice.
3. The product specifications and information mentioned on this website are for reference only, and the content will be updated at any time. Please consult your local dealer for details.
4. Our company’s computers, computer peripheral accessories and free software may be updated from time to time. Please consult your local dealer for details.
5. All other names and trademarks involved in the above products, our company has the final interpretation right.